1. 我們只會收集對改善 WaCare服務和體驗有用的資料。
2018年 11 月 6 日
The goal of WaCare and all related services (hereinafter referred to as "WaCare") is to constitute a social network of Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability. Through the sharing and publishing of messages and health information among the members of the network, the health status of each member is taken care by each other, thus to achieve immediate care and health promotion effect. WaCare is a service provided by La Vida. When we develop these applications, we are also committed to respecting your privacy, ensuring the security of your information, and allowing you to decide whether to use and share your own information.
1. We will only collect information for the purpose of providing and improving WaCare's services and experiences.
2. We uphold the open and transparent manner when processing personal information, and make every effort to use clear text to explain to the users.
4. We always take your information security seriously.
WaCare enable people who care about each other to track daily health and fitness status, and encourage and inspire each other to make users live healthier and more energetic.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Some information is required when creating an account on our Services, such as your cellphone number, email address, date of birth. You may also connect to other services to establish WaCare account. If so, we may require the authority to access your basic information, such as name, profile pictures and contacts or friends on the services. We’ll access the contacts list on your cellphone that you can distinguish other WaCare users in your contacts list. We do not store your contact list and delete it after it is used for adding contacts as friends.
You can personalize your WaCare experience by adding additional types of information, such as photo diaries, setting health tasks, editing personal files, uploading personal health information(activities, sleeping, blood pressure, blood glucose, examination report, date of return, medication record, and etc.) or using photos you upload to make your personal profile more special or engage in group discussions, or Send a message to your WaCare friend. Whenever you attach such information, we collect them and store them in your own WaCare account.
SYNCHRONIZING YOUR DEVICE
When you sync your device, your activity information will be transferred from your device to our server. This information will be saved to provide WaCare Service. We also record the transmission information every time you synchronize. The recorded information includes the time and date of synchronization, the power consumption of the unit, and the IP address at the time of synchronization.
Authorization of information in My Health Bank
Information in the health passbook may include the following personal data:
I. Western, Chinese, and dental outpatient and surgical, medication information
II. Hospitalization information;
III. Allergy information;
IV. Inspection data;
V. Image or pathological examination data;
VI. Discharge medical record summary;
VII. Instrumental donation or peace ease medical will;
VIII. Adult preventive care results;
IX. Vaccination information;
X. Health insurance card status and collar card record;
XI. Premium billing details;
XII. Payment details of insurance premiums.
* For more information on the "My Health Bank", please refer to the official website of the Central Health Insurance Department of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of TAIWAN, the Republic of China: https://myhealthbank.nhi.gov.tw/IHKE0002/IHKE0002S01.ASPX
Shopping from our online store
If you purchase merchandise via your WaCare account, you agree us to store your shipping address and provide our business partner to fulfill your order. We will NOT store your credit card information. Such information will be processed by our third-party payment vendors.
CONTACT US for ASSISTANCE
Whenever you contact WaCare for assistance, we collect your name and email address and other information that you provide in your request to provide our customer service and to improve WaCare Service. You may also contact WaCare through a public forum such as Instgram or Facebook. However, if you contact us through these public forums, we will not be able to guarantee the confidentiality of your communications.
To make your health even more active, in WaCare, you may add friends who are already WaCare users, or invite friends who are not yet. There are many ways to join your friends, such as providing their email address, accessing an account on a social networking site such as Facebook, or reading your phone's contact list. If you share a friend's contact information with us in order to join a friend, we will not use it for any other purpose. We do not store a list of contacts on your phone and will be deleted immediately after use.
ACTIVATING POSTIONING FUNCTION
Positioning functions such as mapping only work after you activate it. Once activated, WaCare collects the following information: GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, and base station ID to determine your exact location. We will store this information along with your other account information to provide you positioning service. If you use mapping, your positioning information will be provided to our mapping service providers so that they can pinpoint your location on the map. Suppliers are subject to contractual restrictions and may not use such information for other sharing or use. You may disable these features at any time, and WaCare will stop collecting this information immediately.
To use WaPro expert consulting platform services
The WaPro expert consultation platform service is a platform established by us to seek expert consultation on health-related issues. You can use this service to search for a list of experts, store your favorite experts, recommend experts to other users, and consult by video call. In order to provide the services you need, we will access the WaPro expert information you have stored and record the information of the WaPro experts you have contacted. We have verified the professional licenses and institutional documents of WaPro experts in WaPro services, but please do not ask WaPro experts to provide any medical practices or services that may violate the law through the WaPro service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
WaCare uses your information to provide you with the best experience to help you achieve your daily health goals and to improve and protect WaCare. Here are some examples:
● Your personal information such as name, gender, age, health history, etc., is used to establish emergency card.
● Contact information is used to send notifications to your account, to allow other WaCare users to add you as friends, and to send new features or product information that we think you may be interested in.
● Your information will be used for research purposes to facilitate understanding and improvement of WaCare's Services.
● Non-Identifiable information that does not identify you may be used to inform health-care community about trends; for marketing and promotion; or for sale to interested parties. For more information, see To share Non-identifiable information.
What information will be shared with third parties?
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is information that contains a personal identifiable data, such as your name, email address, or address, or any other information that may be used to identify you. We will only share PII information under the following circumstances:
● Share with companies that are bound by contract and provide us with services such as order fulfillment, email management and credit card processing. These companies must comply with the contract to protect any PII received from us.
● If we consider it necessary to comply with legal, regulation or legal processes. If we want to post your information, we will endeavor to send you an e-mail notification in advance, unless the court directly prohibits it, or its requirements and legal process are directly linked to legal investigation. If the latter, we will ensure that the user information disclosed is treated as confidential.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (non-PII)
Wa may share or sell non-Personally Identifiable Information (“non-PII”) with partners and the general public in several ways, such as providing health or fitness-related research or reports, or providing them as a premium service. In providing this information, we use legal and technical methods to ensure that the information is not identifiable and can not be traced back to you.
We uses third-party service providers to analyze online activities and improve our Services. For example, we analyze visitor activity on our sites or evaluate the effectiveness of official activities to understand how visitors use our Services.
• Mixpanel: We use Mixpanel to understand how users use the WaCare service.
• Google Analytics: We also use Google Analytics to analyze cookies to understand how users use the Services, in order to improve your experience.
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO SHARE
OTHER WAYS TO SHARE INFORMATION
Preset privacy settings
The preset privacy settings of your new WaCare account will only show the minimum amount of information. You can adjust your privacy settings on your account settings.
WaCare Social Network Tools
WaCare offers you various ways to share information with other WaCare users, such as Olympic Sports Ranking, health tasks, or in a chat room by posting comments to other WaCare users. When you interact with others in any of these ways, the information you show is based on the visible settings under the privacy settings of your WaCare account. Please be sure to identify any specific policy regarding any challenge from time to time to understand what other people will see.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Your personal information will be protected by a secure password. You need to decide and protect the password appropriately to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal account. After the account has been registered, please be careful not to allow any other to use your computer or mobile device to access your account.
We will do our best to protect your personal information to ensure your privacy. However, you understand and accept that we are still unable to fully guarantee the security of your personal information. The illegal invasion or use of your account, the failure of hardware and software or other factors may still endanger the security of your personal information.